Happy Valentine's Day
Another edition of the weekly Thursday Thirteen.
Happy Valentine's Day all you guys and gals. Today is the day of LOVE! Yes! I have a darling husband that I love dearly and I could certainly start a list here telling you all the reasons why I love him... but, I'm thinking you probably won't find those reasons nearly as important as I do... so how about a love list that we can share?
I love blogging and let me count the ways...
13. My husband says that I'm a happier person when I'm blogging. See... it is good for you. It's good for your soul!
12. You get to find someone who shares similar interests, a sense of humor, and strike up a friendship... much like my blogging buddy - Susan at West of Mars.
11. You get to step on top of whatever soapbox you want and rant or rave or vent... and develop a fan base while doing it.
10. Nothing makes surfing the internet more enjoyable that popping on to someone's blog and seeing what they think on a topic.
9. Learn something new. Learn something new. Learn something new.
8. Get to know your multiple personalities and give them voice!
7. You get to be one with the force! Also known as the internet....
6. You know you love something when you can spend endless hours just admiring it... much like the blogosphere.
5. The Meme... You know it. You love it. You anxiously await it's weekly arrival!
4. I love site traffic. Yes. I like all those little clicks and I lovingly check my traffic meters at least two or three times a day.
3. I've gone to bed at night and as I've drifted off to sleep.. I've thought about the blog post I'd like to research and write... and post...
2. I've clicked on someone's blog and... *gasp* experienced blog envy!
1. Mostly, I love the feeling of community and the group of bloggers I've connected with.... Thank you for feeding my obsession. :) Have a lovely Valentine's!